Friday, November 18, 2016

Heresy Era Space Wolves - Geigor Fellhand painting continues...

Been dealing with some surprise home renovations over the last couple days but I had managed a bit more work on Geigor here and there, and finally got a couple quick pictures snapped!


Going with a somewhat subdued color scheme, with a more coppery-toned accents on the armor. Similarly I kept the reds pretty dark, but couldn't help but go with my usual blue on the lightning claw. I'm going to take the blue gems up to a more icy white, they're a bit too samey alongside the power cables/claws. Still quite a ways to go but moving right along, though!

8 comments:

  1. You know what would make those home renos easier? A power claw. What wall did you want down again sweety? Bam! Done, let's take a break for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming together nicely dude. Def like the more muted palette you have gone for

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the job you did on the face. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sudden home improvements" is not ever a comforting phrase to hear. I hope Moonbase Alpha is still intact (No idea if Space 1999 was ever shown over there, but as a small person, I loved it !).

    He looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks great. To echo Siph, The face is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the unexpected trouble.
    Paint job is ticking along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good mate. The blue is a nice vibrant contrast to the greys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Zab: Haha! I could have used a chainfist or the like, that's no for sure!

    @NafNaf: Thanks very much man!

    @Siph_Horridus: Cheers! If only it wasn't on an accursed wolf! :D

    @Zzzzzz: Indeed, there was a structural non-viability event in the closet and everything ripped free. Hah! I loved Space 1999 as a kid!

    @Col. Hertford: I appreciate it!

    @Rory Priest: Thanks! Ah, the joys of home ownership...

    @Dai: Thanks! Been fun contrasting the muted tones against my usual electric blue!

    I appreciate all the kind words everyone!

    ReplyDelete