Monday, June 8, 2009

Da Brain Boys, Stage 4 - Da End!

It was slightly less overcast this weekend, so I was able to snap a couple better pictures of the two Big Meks and their Grot Assistants:


I also pulled out all of the orks I'd finished off for this batch and took a group shot before I packed them up for shipment.


It's always nice to get a project completed - the feeling of accomplishment is fleeting though, as I immediately filled the shelf recently vacated by the Orks with a mess of newly built and primered guardsmen! Painting these was fun nonetheless, and it really got me in the mood to work on the glorious 7th - I've taken a number of pictures of new projects in process, which I'll share over the upcoming week: Forward motion on the mechanized rough riders, proxy special character figs, and more!

2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice looking Ork army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oni! It was fun to paint, but I definitely succumbed to "army painter's fatigue" with that paint scheme. I don't think I'm going to be able to look another Ork in the eye for a while!

    ReplyDelete